Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: 'Adelaide Confidential' snippet

  1. #1
    Inactive Member BarbT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    In Friday's Advertiser in the above section the following appeared:

    "Out of the closet

    Former Savage Garden singer Darren Hayes has spoken publicly for the first time about his decision to come out as gay.
    Hayes married partner Richard Cullen in June and says he doesn't think his decision will impact on his career.
    "If I've lost any fans because I'm gay, that's OK," Hayes says. "I wouldn't want somebody to buy my record who would judge me."
    Next month, Hayes releases a concert DVD and documentary Too Close For Comfort, where the now solo artist talks about the Savage Garden break up."

    [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] the term of 'out of the closet' always amuses me for some reason, I know I'm strange....

    Just another recycled version of the original article that appeared interstate, but nice to see I guess he is getting publicity and so is the DVD, but sticking it in Adelaide Confidential [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

    Apologises for being too damn lazy to scan it [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member twizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That term amuses me too Barb, especially when applied to ppl like DH who never actually tried to hide the fact that he was gay. He just enjoyed playing games with the media. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sunhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2002
    Posts
    780
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Darren was so coy that he was not only never really in the closet, he'd left the house years ago to go get some ice cream! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •